Saturday, February 8, 2014

5 Great Impressions of Celebrities: The BBV Saturday Blog!

5 Great Celebrity Impressions from BigBrotherVladamir.

I know how you all love my celebrity impressions and love the irony of a celebrity impersonating another celebrity. So I present to you the top 5 impressions of celebrities:

 This first one is of course Jack Nicholson and if you think this doesn't look like him, you'll hate the other 4.

Here we have Joaquin Pheonix.


You guessed it, thats Miachael Cera.


Another famous Michael, Michael Shannon.


and lastly, this I don't know who it is, but I'm sure I've seen this face somewhere before.


This has been an especially lazy installation of the BigBrotherVladamir Saturday Blog. For feedback send to my Twitter: https://twitter.com/FilmInToronto

and check out my show, every Wednesday on youtube, that's right! It's not cancelled yet! 

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVT6mDMfmruO7Jtg0tkRFGQ

Thanks for tuning in! 




No comments:

Post a Comment