Saturday, December 14, 2013

Peanut Butter.

There has been a lot of discussion on crunchy, smooth, organic peanut butters over the years. It is not a matter of what you like better or if you're allergic to peanut butter, its a simple matter of what is the best. 

I recently bought some $1 peanut butter from the dollar store, both crunchy and smooth. I was very disappointed. Not only was the peanut butter not up to standard, but it was at least 1/3 of the size of a regular peanut butter. It wasn't until I got home and put on my glasses that I realized I wouldn't be able to make more than 2 sandwiches with the peanut butter, AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER!! Basically discarded peanut fragments from some better peanut butter company. 

The point is, when deciding which peanut butter to spend your hard earned dollar on, the choice is clear: [Your ad here] Peanut butter is #1 ! 

Me with the dollar store peanut butter. What is this a peanut butter for ANTS?!

No comments:

Post a Comment